Creative England supports and invests in digital creative companies to finance business growth. This helps to fuel the fastest growing sector in the UK economy by financing business expansion and new products, leading to the creation of new high-quality jobs and Intellectual Property (IP).
Whatever stage your business is at, if you're an innovative, creative digital company developing exciting, disruptive IP or products, we have a range of investment options to suit. We used to break down our programmes individually but now you can just apply through one simple form, and we'll find the best fit for you.
From our interest-free business loans and equity investments to supporting innovative healthtech products and offering revenue share deals, we have different types of investment and finance we can offer to high growth companies and start-ups. We make our investments via the Regional Growth Fund so we are only able to invest in companies based in the English regions, outside of Greater London. In order to apply for Creative England investment you must fit the following criteria:
- Your company must be registered in England outside of Greater London.
- You must be a creative digital company - this can include software / app / web developers, games, tech, content or advertising.
- You should be looking to expand or grow your company via the development of innovative and exciting IP or new products.
- You must have match funding in place - or at least actively seeking opportunities with fellow financiers
- Looking to create and safeguard jobs as a result of the investment.
If you'd like further details, please see the FAQ's & Guidelines towards the bottom of this page.
Our current fund is now closed but please sign up to the newsletter to be the first to hear about our new funds launching in Spring 17