Creative England supports and invests in digital creative companies to finance business growth. This helps to fuel the fastest growing sector in the UK economy by financing business expansion and new products, leading to the creation of new high-quality jobs and Intellectual Property (IP).
Whatever stage your business is at, if you're an innovative, creative digital company developing exciting, disruptive IP or products, we have a range of investment options to suit. We used to break down our programmes individually but now you can just apply through one simple form, and we'll find the best fit for you.
From our interest-free business loans and equity investments to supporting innovative healthtech products and offering revenue share deals, we have different types of investment and finance we can offer to high growth companies and start-ups. We make our investments via the Regional Growth Fund so we are only able to invest in companies based in the English regions, outside of Greater London. In order to apply for Creative England investment you must fit the following criteria:
- Your company must be registered in England outside of Greater London.
- You must be a creative digital company - this can include software / app / web developers, games, tech, content or advertising.
- You should be looking to expand or grow your company via the development of innovative and exciting IP or new products.
- You must have match funding in place - or at least actively seeking opportunities with fellow financiers
- Looking to create and safeguard jobs as a result of the investment.
If you'd like further details, please see the FAQ's & Guidelines towards the bottom of this page.
With just one quick expression of interest form you can be on your way to being a part of the Creative England investment family. To find out more about some of our amazing companies that we have previously supported, and the types of funding they received, see the next section below.
Tell us a bit about your company, what the future could hold for you, and share your business plan with us, and we'll be in touch!
If you're interested in any particular investment type, please read the guidelines below.
Key things to check before you apply are:
- Do you, or will you have a minimum of 50/50 match funding? We cannot approve any investment without this.
- We can only offer a minimum of £50K for business loans - please speak to us about the limits for equity investments, healthcare investments and games funding.
- You must be registered in the English regions outside of Greater London
- You must be a creative digital company
Otherwise click here to get the ball rolling!