Struggling to take your small business to the next level? Got a brilliant digital concept that you’d like to develop? Creative England’s Business Loans and Equity Investment Programme can help.
We offer a selection of funding options to help the development of digital businesses based within the English regions, outside of Greater London. These finance opportunities aim to help small businesses create sustainable new jobs, develop exciting intellectual property and progress the future of England’s thriving creative industries.
So what exactly do we have to offer and how can you get your hands on it?
Interest Free Business Loans
The Regional Growth Fund allows Creative England to supply digital businesses across the country with Interest Free Business Loans that can be repaid over the course of three years.This repayment period is flexible and often dependent on the type of product you’re developing and the circumstance of your company. We’re able to provide digital SMEs loans of between £50,000 and £200,000, all we ask is that you match the amount you borrow 50-50. Your company needs to be reasonably well established, with existing revenues and ideally a turnover of at least £200,000.
Here are some key facts about Creative England’s Interest Free Business Loans:
- Available to digital SMEs in the English regions, outside of Greater London
- Loans of between £50,000 and £200,000 are available
- Loan amount must be matched 50:50 by the company
- Loan amount can be repaid over a maximum three-year period, but we’ll work with each company to agree the best repayment model for them.
To find out more about our Business Loans offer and to apply, visit our Interest Free Business Loans page or read our case studies with successful applicants Hebe Works, Yippe Entertainment and Komodo Digital to see how the funding helped develop their companies.
Alternatively, watch the video below to find out if you’re eligible:
Equity Investment Programme
Currently sourcing a new round of investment? Creative England’s Equity Investment programme can help you too. This funding is again supported through the Regional Growth Fund and offers early-stage digital businesses based outside of Greater London the chance to apply for Equity Finance of up to £250,000. Ideally, we’d like to form around 25% of your total fund raise and if you’re successful in your application, we’d like you to ensure that you can use the money to create and safeguard jobs.
Here are a few key points regarding our Equity Investment Programme:
- Your digital company must be based in the English Regions, outside of Greater London
- Investments of up to £250,000 are available, as part of a wider funding round
- Jobs must be created and safeguarded as a result of the investment
- Businesses are required to match the funding provided by Creative England
For more information on how Creative England can help to support your digital business, visit our Business Page or contact Programme Managers Kate Adam (Business Loans) and Tim Evans (Equity Investment).
- Equity Investment Fund
- Business Loans